9mm Defense Ammo

• Alabama Gun Forum is a free, privately owned and supported community of gun owners. Alabama Gun Forum is free to join and free to use the marketplace. We are always working to improve the community. Please be aware of all forum rules and all gun regulations related to selling and buying firearms. Alabama Gun Forum is not responsible for transactions on this forum.

Welcome To AlabamaGunForum!

Alabama Gun Forum is a place to buy, sell and talk firearms for free and privately. Not on facebook, locally owned!

Register Log in
  • Admin

RandallC

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
What do you carry for a defense round in any caliber but since I own 9mm I am asking fro ones that are sold in 9mm and where do you get them?

• Admin

RandallC

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Nice I just do the 115gr American Gunner from Hornady.

Rayd8

National Guard
Army
Speed Gold Dot 124gr +P+

I like it because it’s "duty" issue ammo for some PD. Also, it’s very reasonably priced in a 50rd box. (Before last week)

4CERTN

I’ve been carrying a Federal 115-gr JHP when I carry a Glock 26. I spend more time with a 1911, in which case I carry a Federal 230-gr JHP (or, at times, 230-grain hardball. I know...I know...old-school for sure LOL). Also, I carry a standard pressure JHP in .38 Special for a S&W Model 642 (I don’t remember the bullet weight offhand).

• Admin

RandallC

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
I picked up some sig defense rounds. I have not used them as far as target but want to see how they expand.

I’ve been using Federal Premium HST 124 grain JHP. Just got some of the +P from them but haven’t been able to try it out. I’ve heard good things though. I also liked the WWB 147 grain JHP. Cheap too.

Donate to AlGunForum using Paypal
opovoo

New Sales

Members online

Who Has Visited