Welcome to Alabama Gun Forum

Alabama Gun Forum is a place to buy, sell and talk firearms for free and privately. Not on facebook, locally owned!

• Alabama Gun Forum is a free, privately owned and supported community of gun owners. Alabama Gun Forum is free to join and free to use the marketplace. We are always working to improve the community. Please be aware of all forum rules and all gun regulations related to selling and buying firearms. Alabama Gun Forum is not responsible for transactions on this forum.
  • Start Here : Helpful information: 1. Forum Rules | 2. Introduction forum | 3. How to Post Images | 4. Firearm Classifieds
Coated bullets

AlGunForum recent changes

RandallC

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Reaction score
AlGunForum has went through some recent changes.

1. there is a 10 post requirement to sell in the marketplace this is to stop the scams and spammers that are not even located in the US. It’s still in beta and changes will be made as needed.

2. If you were/are in the army,navy,marines, ect please PM me (click on my name, start a conversation) and I will get you into that group as a added thank you for your service.

3. Stickers are available, sorry I’m slow at mailing them if you request them they will get mailed out.

4. Due to recent growth of the forum, please be aware of the rules, this is a friendly place to buy and sell and I will keep it that way. I try to keep the flock safe by banning and removing spam as quickly as possible and I will not allow fights, name calling, ect to encase the forum. Members will be removed if needed.

AlGunForum has always been a free place to come together with likeminded individuals that want to buy sale and talk firearms in Alabama. We are all adults and should act as one. If you have a problem please reach out.

RandallC

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Reaction score
  • Admin
Heya Kim, ya to sell on the marketplace you have to get 10 post. You can post to purchase and communicate from someone now.

BidNow45LC

Established Member
Reaction score
@RandallC are the requests for stickers to be sent to you directly or where are we to go to submit requests for them?

Trs

Established Member
Reaction score
I believe King Buddy has found a spot for a sticker, so how do I get him one?
20210607_094802.jpg

RandallC

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just pm me your address

Barry_P

Established Member
Reaction score
thanks randall - been here a few times as a visitor - looks like
a friendly place to visit

Reactions: Trs

RandallC

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Reaction score
We try to keep it simple and friendly lots a god traders on here.

Reactions: Trs