AlGunForum recent changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
AlGunForum has went through some recent changes.

1. there is a 10 post requirement to sell in the marketplace this is to stop the scams and spammers that are not even located in the US. It’s still in beta and changes will be made as needed.

2. If you were/are in the army,navy,marines, ect please PM me (click on my name, start a conversation) and I will get you into that group as a added thank you for your service.

3. Stickers are available, sorry I’m slow at mailing them if you request them they will get mailed out.

4. Due to recent growth of the forum, please be aware of the rules, this is a friendly place to buy and sell and I will keep it that way. I try to keep the flock safe by banning and removing spam as quickly as possible and I will not allow fights, name calling, ect to encase the forum. Members will be removed if needed.

AlGunForum has always been a free place to come together with likeminded individuals that want to buy sale and talk firearms in Alabama. We are all adults and should act as one. If you have a problem please reach out.

DC0509

EVERYONE Needs to Read the Constitution!
Dec 9, 2020
Shelby County
Thanks so much for the updates RandallC, I appreciate your hard work in making algunforum what it is. Glad I found this place!

Reactions: Trs
Status
Not open for further replies.