AlGunForum Stickers

sleepy4sureishere

Established Member
Nov 30, 2020
N. Alabama
Stickers were delivered today. Straight on the shop fridge. Thanks RandallC
Hey Tider, That's a Nice Shop Refrigerator you have there Brother! That looks nicer than alot of folks have in their kitchen. It has some nice catchy Stickers and Decor on it as well, but am I being biased or does the AGF just plain look sharp on there?!!! It stands out more than the others but in a subtle way if that makes sense...That Black Background will go good on Any Anything!!! Thanks for Sharing...

sleepy4sureishere

Established Member
Nov 30, 2020
N. Alabama
Just to be clear you do NOT have to donate to get a sticker.
Thanks Randall, for Making it Happen...We know that you would never ask for a fee for membership or any benefits received from the Community Forum or even hint at it...But as to the Donations if you would please; Let me make everyone aware that you Work a Full Time Construction Job and Have a wife and young children that you provide for plus you have a personal investment in all that goes on and in with the forum including the Stickers...Last I checked $$$ didn't Grow on Trees or Fall from the Sky...There's alot of us that are aware of your sacrifices but with the recent growth in new membership they should be aware that you are a Hard Working Family Man as Well as a Patriot!!!! God Bless.

Last edited: