Allegheny Outlet not reccomended

Trs

Established Member
Jun 5, 2021
Albany, Ga
The company Allegheny Outlet is a surplus store doing business on Amazon, ebay and through thier own web store. I placed an order with them, I did not receive what I ordered, instead of dealing with the problem they made excuses, and when I initiated a complaint via ebay that I did not receive my items they respsponded with threats. Funny how a company that sends the wrong product seems to feel I'm the problem. A little online research and I find this is not an isolated incident, but may be a common practice. I am rapidly losing faith in ebay, I discovered there are " protected buisness" where one cannot leave negative or neutral feedback, wonder how much that costs!!

Last edited:

bronicabill

Established Member
May 26, 2019
Madison, AL
I have learned to hate eBay and most all of it's sellers! I have been ripped off more than once on there, including $225.00 for a defective iPhone. The seller wouldn't so much as respond to my requests for a simple replacement, and filing complaints with FleaBay was met with sounds of crickets. Never again!!!

To date, I have had ZERO problems on Amazon, and I have bought a LOT of stuff from them!

Reactions: Trs