Any baseball fans here?

sleepy4sureishere

Established Member
Nov 30, 2020
N. Alabama
Hey Randall, Them days are long gone for me. Why? Well we've already discussed how we feel about the NFL, NBA, Nascar, etc. Hmmm....Baseball, Same Thing maybe to a little lesser extent..but they are all Overpaid and None of them are able to be or shall I say Choose to be themselves on or off the field because of this Tremendous Left Wing Propaganda Strategy that forces them to remain silent or give cookie cutter answers while being interviewed or just being an American and being able to Express Ones Thoughts and Beliefs. You know very well what I am speaking of the forced " Political Correctness" Strategy that says....One must tell a lie rather than speak the truth to keep from possibly offending anothers feelings" while those Others are trampling on our First Amendment and Second Amendment Rights!!! Yeah Those Ones!!!
Now, How about some NCAA Ladies Softball?...Especially during the SEC Tournaments and the NCAA Championship Tournaments....Highly competitive entertainment and not to mention alot prettier to look at...LOL!!!! God Bless.

Joel6180

Staff member
Advisor
Jan 27, 2018
Atmore, AL
Yes Randall, I have been following baseball this year, since my team is still in the mix. I love all professional sports. Nothing beats watching folks who are the best at what they do, do their jobs. If they don't perform, they lose that job. Can you imagine doctors, fund managers, police, military, etc. working under that kind of scrutiny?

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
I have been watching baseball this year.

Who is your team?

I also love to go to Bham and watch the Barons play.

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
I do not have a favorite team, I mainly watch the free game of the day on mlb.tv because I do not have traditional TV.

Joel6180

Staff member
Advisor
Jan 27, 2018
Atmore, AL
I mostly follow on the internet, then try to figure a way to get games if my team nears the playoffs. I get to watch the Saints every Sunday on network.

Tider

Premium Member
Feb 1, 2018
South Talladega County
Have not watched any lately but grew up loving the game. Mawmaw lived in S Florida so used to go to a lot of spring training games down there. Got to meet ARod when he was still with the Rangers. Boston fan since high school. 1998 or so. But loved watching Griffey Jr. Ty Cobb is still the greatest We try to go to Montgomery a few times a year to watch the biscuits. Great seats for $14

tbk5

Established Member
Jun 21, 2018
Springville, AL
I was born in Bronx, NY so I am a long time Yankees fan. But, I have been away from NY since 1986, they are now a bunch of overpaid whiners, and the last straw-MLB is woke. So, no, I do not foillow MLB at all.