Welcome to Alabama Gun Forum

Alabama Gun Forum is a place to buy, sell and talk firearms for free and privately. Not on facebook, locally owned!

• Alabama Gun Forum is a free, privately owned and supported community of gun owners. Alabama Gun Forum is free to join and free to use the marketplace. We are always working to improve the community. Please be aware of all forum rules and all gun regulations related to selling and buying firearms. Alabama Gun Forum is not responsible for transactions on this forum.
  • Start Here : Helpful information: 1. Forum Rules | 2. Introduction forum | 3. How to Post Images | 4. Firearm Classifieds
Coated bullets

Any good tactical training N. Alabama?

Mpgmpgmpg

Established Member
Reaction score
Recently got out of the Army, SOF, looking for places to keep fresh near Huntsville.

Also trying to reach my 10 post minimum so I can buy and sell some things…

4CERTN

Established Member
Reaction score
I’ve long heard of Shootrite Firearms Academy in Langston run by Tiger McKee, who comes highly-recommended. I’m a little embarrassed to have lived in this state as long as I have to have not taken advantage yet of his training. I may be mistaken in what I’m about to say and would welcome any corrective updates - I think Mr. McKee may have recently scaled-back his training schedule somewhat.

Trs

Established Member
Reaction score
I personally like to find recently army/ marine corps veterans

neat

Reaction score
Someone recommended to me Bishop 30 Solutions. Anyone have any experience with them? I'm also looking.

Bypass

Staff member
Army
Reaction score
Recently got out of the Army, SOF, looking for places to keep fresh near Huntsville.

Also trying to reach my 10 post minimum so I can buy and sell some things…
Army SOF? What was your MOS if you don't mind me asking? And welcome to the AL gun forum.

wav3rhythm

Established Member
Reaction score
Check out Rocket City Practical Shooters on Facebook if you’re new to the area. There is an active competition community and you’ll run into a lot of 20th GRP guys around there at USPSA matches.