Welcome to Alabama Gun Forum

Alabama Gun Forum is a place to buy, sell and talk firearms for free and privately. Not on facebook, locally owned!

• Alabama Gun Forum is a free, privately owned and supported community of gun owners. Alabama Gun Forum is free to join and free to use the marketplace. We are always working to improve the community. Please be aware of all forum rules and all gun regulations related to selling and buying firearms. Alabama Gun Forum is not responsible for transactions on this forum.
  • Start Here : Helpful information: 1. Forum Rules | 2. Introduction forum | 3. How to Post Images | 4. Firearm Classifieds
Coated bullets

Any Sig P320 Builders?

Rayd8

Established Member
Army
Reaction score
I’m looking for opinions on parts and frames. I’ve built two. One with a complete Sig upper and fire control group with a Wilson lower. The other is a Sig legion lower on a zev upper.

I’m mostly a Glock shooter, so this is a little different, but I think I like it. I also like the Sig Romeo 1 red dot.
A069185F-28F3-4EFC-ABDF-A2A48A68FFED.jpeg
4CD96839-20D7-42A6-B273-C52793063299.jpeg

Rink Rat

Established Member
Reaction score
I have a Sub Compact with the Wilson Combat grip and love it. I have a 2nd fcu in the new Amend2 hybrid grip that takes P365 mags. I am sure i am going to like it when I put some 365 12 rounders in it. Just looking for a slide and barrel.

Rayd8

Established Member
Army
Reaction score
I like the Wilson grip modules. Agency arms also has one I’d like to try.

Rink Rat

Established Member
Reaction score
Mirzon has a comfy looking grip module. I really like the Icarus Precision modules. I really hated the 12 round mags in the Amend2 grip module & bought a 15 rounder to try out. I just picked up a new RXP 3.9” slide and threaded barrel for my other fcu.