Welcome to Alabama Gun Forum

Alabama Gun Forum is a place to buy, sell and talk firearms for free and privately. Not on facebook, locally owned!

• Alabama Gun Forum is a free, privately owned and supported community of gun owners. Alabama Gun Forum is free to join and free to use the marketplace. We are always working to improve the community. Please be aware of all forum rules and all gun regulations related to selling and buying firearms. Alabama Gun Forum is not responsible for transactions on this forum.
  • Start Here : Helpful information: 1. Forum Rules | 2. Introduction forum | 3. How to Post Images | 4. Firearm Classifieds
Coated bullets

Anyone dealing with any Vax mandates or pushes yet?

DD_Dinosaur

Established Member
Reaction score
Well we just got told our insurance premiums are going up for unvaxxed and if you have to Quarantine and you're unvaxxed you have to use you vacation time or be unpaid but vaxed people never have to Quarantine they just test after 3 days of exposure!

DD_Dinosaur

Established Member
Reaction score
Funny how if they did the same for obese people, it would cause a serious uproar and thousands of law suits, yet the mortality rates and increased medical expenses for obesity are fact based.
Exactly and when I asked how was it not all rules apply for everyone since vax can still spread it I was told "I don't know. It's from corporate and they are still investigating everything "

Reactions: Trs

Dfalt

Established Member
Reaction score
I just got an email yesterday saying we'd have until Oct 1st to fill out an "attestation form" as to whether we're vaxxed or not. Funny thing was they didn't say what would happen if we didn't so my plan is to ignore it and see what happens.

DD_Dinosaur

Established Member
Reaction score
I just got an email yesterday saying we'd have until Oct 1st to fill out an "attestation form" as to whether we're vaxxed or not. Funny thing was they didn't say what would happen if we didn't so my plan is to ignore it and see what happens.
It all sucks man. I'm not against vaccines at all but I feel it should be a choice. I can't lose my job if push comes to shove bc I can't make the money I make now and anywhere else I go to work more than likely would require it

Reactions: Trs

Dfalt

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat, but there are some things in life worth more than money - like being able to have kids one day and not die from blood clots or heart problems. If it comes down to it I'll try to get a religious exemption and you might wanna look into it as well.