Welcome to Alabama Gun Forum

Alabama Gun Forum is a place to buy, sell and talk firearms for free and privately. Not on facebook, locally owned!

• Alabama Gun Forum is a free, privately owned and supported community of gun owners. Alabama Gun Forum is free to join and free to use the marketplace. We are always working to improve the community. Please be aware of all forum rules and all gun regulations related to selling and buying firearms. Alabama Gun Forum is not responsible for transactions on this forum.
  • Start Here : Helpful information: 1. Forum Rules | 2. Introduction forum | 3. How to Post Images | 4. Firearm Classifieds
Coated bullets

Anyone reload shotshells?

Trs

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm considering starting to reload shotshells, and looking for information, at this stage I don't even know what questions to ask, my primary interest is 2 3/4 - 3" 12 gauge. In #2,4, #2-4 buck, and of course 00 -0000 buck. I would not mind experimenting with mixed load and slugs.

Thank you in advanced

cutt

Established Member
Reaction score
I did years ago when I shot a lot of skeet and sporting clays. Look at Mec 600 jr. reloader. Of course with the crime in America today reloading products are challenging to acquire. Good Luck.