Ar Parts

• Alabama Gun Forum is a free, privatly owned and supported community of gun owners. We are free to join and free to use the marketplace. We are always working to improve the community. Please be aware of all forum rules and all gun regulations related to selling and buying firearms. Alabama Gun Forum is not responsible for trasnactions on this forum.

Welcome To AlabamaGunForum!

Alabama Gun Forum is a place to buy, sell and talk firearms for free and privately. Not on facebook, locally owned!

Register Log in

MJN1957

If anyone wants/needs AR parts - especially the small stuff like pins, springs, and random small stuff (OEM triggers, hammers, disconnectors, furniture...basically just odds-n-ends), post here or PM me and I'll dig through the parts box to see if I have it.

I promise the part(s) will be cheap. They are mainly take-offs/-outs from rifles I've upgraded for myself or others and there are just too many to list.

MikeN

Unarmed Lamb

Any furniture? Pistol grips and or handguards that aren't just the A2 grip or standard "M4 style" plastic handguards? Thanks in advance.

RandallC

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
This post is rather old so he may not come back or around.

Duchunter75

Any furniture? Pistol grips and or handguards that aren't just the A2 grip or standard "M4 style" plastic handguards? Thanks in advance.
What kind of handguard you looking for? I’ve got a brand new 9.5” drop in 2 piece mlok rail and a low profile gas block I’d let go for $40. Still in the box.

Attachments

Donate to AlGunForum
Stone
opovoo

New Sales

Members online

Who Has Visited