Welcome to Alabama Gun Forum

Alabama Gun Forum is a place to buy, sell and talk firearms for free and privately. Not on facebook, locally owned!

• Alabama Gun Forum is a free, privately owned and supported community of gun owners. Alabama Gun Forum is free to join and free to use the marketplace. We are always working to improve the community. Please be aware of all forum rules and all gun regulations related to selling and buying firearms. Alabama Gun Forum is not responsible for transactions on this forum.
  • Start Here : Helpful information: 1. Forum Rules | 2. Introduction forum | 3. How to Post Images | 4. Firearm Classifieds
Coated bullets

ATF Pistol Brace Rule Change open for comment

gundoc

Premium Member
Reaction score
Please go and post your tactful and tasteful comments. Let your voice be heard.

Dfalt

Established Member
Reaction score
lol I just posted about this as well. Great minds think alike

BidNow45LC

Established Member
Reaction score
I, urge all of us to submit comments concerning the brace situation. Just like with voting, there is no room for complaints if you do not exercise your voice or your vote. Comment submissions make a difference and contacting your legislators as well.

Dfalt

Established Member
Reaction score
it worked last time, they pull their proposed changes in a matter of weeks

HoneyBadger

Established Member
Reaction score
I love how probably hundreds of thousands (millions?) of people are just suddenly criminals because the government decides to change the definition of a completely arbitrary thing. What a scam.

Quickbeam

Established Member
Reaction score
ATF knows this thing is going to court first guy they prosecute with their enlightened interpretation. I never agreed with having to buy a stamp for an sbr in the first place. I imagine those that have braced pistols feel that same. Maybe that's where we should also put our effort; into removing sbr from class 3 status.