BassPro Leeds

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
I wanted to let you know besides being alittle higher on soem firearms and not having many Glocks. BassPro does have a selection of firearms, handguns and long guns to choose from. I went to Academy first and they didn't have anything except 5 handguns, no ammo.

Gear2grind

Established Member
Feb 16, 2021
Birmingham
Yeah Bass Pro has kept a nice collection as has Simmons and a couple other places. The prices at those places are much better than other places too.

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
Thats one place I never make it to is Simmons, but for me they almost have to open on Sunday because Thats my one off day a week usually.

Gear2grind

Established Member
Feb 16, 2021
Birmingham
Yep, it’s a pain when places only do 9:00 to 5:00
If you need anything from there let me know and I can pick it up. I go 2/3 times per week. Hit precision tactical at least once per week. Work downtown. Live in northern Jefferson county. I’m always in Hoover too so you shouldn’t have an issue picking up.

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
I’m in moody and make it anywhere around to get what I need. Mainly I like to hold the firearm before purchase unless I know what I’m getting.

Gear2grind

Established Member
Feb 16, 2021
Birmingham
Yeah me too. If it’s not a great fit & feel it ain’t goin home with me. I meant more like reloading supplies - powder/bullets/unicorns - or ammo/mags/whatever

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
I’m looking for a mag for the p320c which are 15rds. And always on the hunt for good 9mm.

Gear2grind

Established Member
Feb 16, 2021
Birmingham
I have some surplus (200-250 rounds) Lehigh Defense 9mm I really like. Different rounds for Carbine and pistol, and I like both out of their respective barrel lengths.

I have an extra 500 x 115 gr FMJ an extra 100 x 124 gr SIG Vcrown Elite JHP (aka Sierra bullets

Lehigh and SIG a buck each, the 115 gr FMJ half that.

coachwill

Established Member
Apr 8, 2021
Vestavia Hills
I’m looking for a mag for the p320c which are 15rds. And always on the hunt for good 9mm.
@RandallC I can order some from our distributor tonight and get them in later this week. My son and his business partner operate a new FFL based in Birmingham that goes by Iron City Arsenal. I help out when I can and order guns and accessories for them when they need the help. Shoot me a message if you're interested

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
@RandallC I can order some from our distributor tonight and get them in later this week. My son and his business partner operate a new FFL based in Birmingham that goes by Iron City Arsenal. I help out when I can and order guns and accessories for them when they need the help. Shoot me a message if you're interested
I bought them but anything future related I’ll pm you first.