Beretta CX4 STORM 45 ACP + 300 Rounds Ammo

JT300

Smooth Brain in Alabama only local preferred
Jun 2, 2022
Calera AL
I really like this too. to bad no response @Frank Thompson are there rules about posts being up to long or not responding I've noticed a lot of clutter looking through the forums.

Frank Thompson

Veteran Army & Air Force
Premium Member
Feb 14, 2017
Auburn, Al
I don’t know! I know this!! I contacted the “administrator” a month or two ago about there being “no response” from this ad - and yet it is still there! ,,so I don’t know. Yes, there should be some rule about ad’s not being left on there with no response, it’s just taking up good space. It’s not keeping the Forum Clean!
A Visitor to the Forum,,,,,,,,Well,,,The “Sold” items Left-for How Long? Should be Cleaned off the Forum ASAP!
That’s my opinion and I’m sticking to it!

JT300

Jun 2, 2022
Calera AL
It seems to me to confuse newer members like myself who comment not realizing It has been brought to the top now probably burying actually sellers qnd good ads...

P.S Right now this is a pretty good deal so it will attract attention no matter what unless removed then if not a cycle it repeats.

JT300

Jun 2, 2022
Calera AL
well its nice to have scams on here is this forum just a free for all?

I have a bridge to sell BTW

JT300

Jun 2, 2022
Calera AL
just figured I’d let y’all know, @Gear2grind actually did hit me back about this awhile back on 14OCT2021. He said he had already sold it. Not saying it’s not a scam, but I did get a response.
well he needs to let people know also the "admin" who ever that is need to as well not half ass stuff if you're gonna build a forum like this! LAZY!

should i even post the firearm i wish to sell or will it be ignored?

Frank Thompson

Veteran Army & Air Force
Premium Member
Feb 14, 2017
Auburn, Al
just figured I’d let y’all know, @Gear2grind actually did hit me back about this awhile back on 14OCT2021. He said he had already sold it. Not saying it’s not a scam, but I did get a response.
Glad to hear there was “Light at the end of the Tunnel”, in this ad! Just wish the member, who posted the ad, would just “contact us” on the Home Page and asked for Ad “to be cancelled”!!
Simple, if people would just try to keep the AGF looking,,,,,,,,Up To Date!!