Best place to Buy Ammo

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
Best place to buy cheap ammo for your 380, 9mm, 40cal, 45?

4CERTN

Established Member
Feb 2, 2016
Alabama
These days, I've been finding the consistently lowest prices in my world at WalMart.

Now, sometimes, getting somebody over to the ammo case with a KEY...that's the trick ha-ha...

Danny Taddei

Established Member
If you don't mind buying online, try www.slickguns.com or www.gunbot.net and use their search. they tap into all the deals everywhere and I consistently find really great deals on all calibers. You just have to watch for the right deal, Last month I bought Independence .40 cal hollow points for 9.99 a box of 50. I bought 1000 rounds shipped for $112. If that doesn't tempt you to look I don't know what will.

4CERTN

Established Member
Feb 2, 2016
Alabama
If you don't mind buying online, try www.slickguns.com or www.gunbot.net and use their search. they tap into all the deals everywhere and I consistently find really great deals on all calibers. You just have to watch for the right deal, Last month I bought Independence .40 cal hollow points for 9.99 a box of 50. I bought 1000 rounds shipped for $112. If that doesn't tempt you to look I don't know what will.

Yes, sir - that sounds like a GREAT deal!

bamaredwingsfan

Established Member
Mar 6, 2016
Cullman, Alabama
These days, I've been finding the consistently lowest prices in my world at WalMart.

Now, sometimes, getting somebody over to the ammo case with a KEY...that's the trick ha-ha...
Know the feeling. We have 2 Walmart stores here in Cullman. If you go to the old store on the south end of town, you will wait till hell freezes over before they come help you. They also have a sign posted that all ammo sales stop after 10 pm and resume the next day at 8 am which is BS. The new store on the North end of town on highway 157 is a lot better. If you stand back there at the gun counter, about just a few minutes is all you will wait. They may have the same time limit on ammo sales as well and if so I haven't noticed it if they do. The ammo sales limit may be a city ordnance for all I know.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

kenny1773

Established Member
Nov 28, 2018
Birmingham
I buy a good bit of ammo from Outdoor Limited

https://www.outdoorlimited.com

They run weekly sales and have coupons if you sign up for their email deals
shipping cost is always reasonable, I add boxes until I see the shipping jump, then back off one, that way you know you maximized shipping costs.

Plenty of online sites offer deals with free shipping, I keep my eyes posted on https://gun.deals for those