Bond, James Bond............ :-)

texkev

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 3, 2022
Texas
Nice addition, light way but packs a punch, I would add that to my group all day. Gonna have to wait a few months though for my next purchase :)

Frank Thompson

Veteran Army & Air Force
Premium Member
Feb 14, 2017
Auburn, Al
Newest acquisition to enter the stables. I haven't fired it yet but I'm already in love with it. It is a Made in the USA by Walther PPK 380.

View attachment 7802
I’ve owned 2, the Regular size and the one with the longer grip model-that gives you one more round. Don’t buy the longer grip one unless you have large hands and you find that is a better fit. Both of mine were Stainless Steel and both shot very Accurate!
Don’t try to make it a Magnum, find a standard load that shoots best and then practice. They have Class and will do the Job! Shot placement is critical with this
.380 pistol! You have a very good pistol recognized the World Over!
Enjoy it!
FT

Bypass

Back in Black
Staff member
Army
Sep 12, 2018
Owens Cross Roads Alabama
I’ve owned 2, the Regular size and the one with the longer grip model-that gives you one more round. Don’t buy the longer grip one unless you have large hands and you find that is a better fit. Both of mine were Stainless Steel and both shot very Accurate!
Don’t try to make it a Magnum, find a standard load that shoots best and then practice. They have Class and will do the Job! Shot placement is critical with this
.380 pistol! You have a very good pistol recognized the World Over!
Enjoy it!
FT
Yes Sir :)