Carry a Knife

• Alabama Gun Forum is a free, privately owned and supported community of gun owners. Alabama Gun Forum is free to join and free to use the marketplace. We are always working to improve the community. Please be aware of all forum rules and all gun regulations related to selling and buying firearms. Alabama Gun Forum is not responsible for transactions on this forum.

Welcome To AlabamaGunForum!

Alabama Gun Forum is a place to buy, sell and talk firearms for free and privately. Not on facebook, locally owned!

Register Log in
  • Admin

RandallC

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Do you carry a knife everday, is that the only thing you carry besides weapon like pistol.

I usually carry a knife on me at all times, I also just started concealed carry.

• Admin

RandallC

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Well, I mostly mountain bike in the woods up to this point or carry a stick if I am piddling around out back in these woods. But I think I knife is one of the best tools to have on you at all times.

nwaxtreme

Definitely! Funny how on a mountain bike you appear as running prey to aggressive animals. I used to keep a section of black pvc water line on the spine of my mountain bike. Now I ride dual sport and just hip a blade everywhere.

• Admin

RandallC

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Where I ride I have only seen a snake so I must be on the easy trails.

4CERTN

Kershaw Tanto Blur, almost always (along with a small flashlight and one of the so-called "tactical pens" - don't care for that label but I really like the device. Mine's a CRKT Williams Pen).

I carry a Swiss Army knife, I've carried one ever since middle school. Guess I got that from watching many episodes of MacGyver

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

copperhead-1911

Do you carry a knife everday, is that the only thing you carry besides weapon like pistol.

I usually carry a knife on me at all times, I also just started concealed carry.
Yes often a Kershaw compound spring assisted. I am really into knives. I sort of collect them and cant turn down a good deal when I see them at flea markets or close outs. The wife usually makes me thin the heard.

In addition to my firearm and back up I always have a flashlight and knife whenever able. Better have it and not need it than need it and not have it.

Donate to AlGunForum using Paypal

Share us On Facebook!

New Sales

Members online

No members online now.