CCW

Shootist00

Established Member
Aug 31, 2023
My every day every where I go gun is a Keltec P32. It has been in one of my pants pockets for 20+ years. This morning when I went to the market for no reason at all I also carried AIWB my G48 because the G43X was in the safe and I didn't feel like working the combo.
Luckily I didn't need either at the market. But you never know.

cs229

Established Member
Oct 8, 2023
North Alabama
I currently rotate between an Israeli 1911 and a Sig p229 in .40 S&W but am thinking about trying to trade the p229 for a PSA dagger. Been liking that platform more and more lately. And wouldn't mind trading .40 out for another 9mm to consolidate calibers.

kenny1773

Established Member
Nov 28, 2018
Birmingham
I have shot a variety of micro 9's or smaller CCW friendly 9's
I settled on the S&W Shield plus

I have larger hands
For a small gun my larger hands are able to grip this smaller slim frame in a way that makes shooting it a breeze. I can't say the same for other smaller guns.

100% reliable with several defense rounds, like Federal HST
Trigger is vey nice for a stock OEM trigger on a gun with a street price around $360

What's funny is I own more glocks than any other brand, but this S&W just fit me better and is more useable for me than a glock 43x

condoor

Premium Member
Jan 24, 2024
Alabaster
I’ve really considered trying this pistol out at the range. My wife carries the P365 and I like it, but only with the 12 round mag. The XL seems to be close to the 43X size.
Definitely give it a try. I carried a P365 for a year and then tried an XL - the XL shoots and handles like a much bigger gun, but conceals almost as well as the P365.