Welcome to Alabama Gun Forum

Alabama Gun Forum is a place to buy, sell and talk firearms for free and privately. Not on facebook, locally owned!

• Alabama Gun Forum is a free, privately owned and supported community of gun owners. Alabama Gun Forum is free to join and free to use the marketplace. We are always working to improve the community. Please be aware of all forum rules and all gun regulations related to selling and buying firearms. Alabama Gun Forum is not responsible for transactions on this forum.
  • Start Here : Helpful information: 1. Forum Rules | 2. Introduction forum | 3. How to Post Images | 4. Firearm Classifieds
Coated bullets

Cerakoted Gen3 Glock 27 FS/FT

ifish

Established Member
Reaction score
I am looking to go all 9mm so I am looking to sell my Cerakoted Glock 27 for $400. I would trade for a Glock 26 as well. I have owned the 27 since it was new and have only put 100-150 rounds through it. It is a mix of sniper gray and sniper green. I am located in Meridianville. I have 255 practice and 157 hollow points that i would sell with it as well. I haven’t sold a firearm in a while so I apologize if I’m off on pricing.

Last edited:

ifish

Established Member
Reaction score
Tried to get photos to load for 20 minutes and could never get them done. I can send them if anyone is interested.