Classic Glock or Sig Question - which one?

Glock or Sig?

• Glock

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Sig Sauer

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • I don’t carry because I don’t value life

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t carry because I do value life

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mpgmpgmpg

Established Member
Aug 27, 2021
Elkmont
I’m a Glock guy, my wife is a Sig fan. I carry a 19, she carries a p238. Carried a Glock in the Middle East and never stopped when I got back.

Just wondering what you chose and why:

Looking to change from my glock 19 to a new carry weapon.

Also trying to reach my 10 post minimum so I can buy and sell some things…

4CERTN

Established Member
Feb 2, 2016
Alabama
Well, I’ll add a minor twist here. I’m predominantly a 1911 guy, and also a fan of N-frame S&W wheelguns. That said, I have nothing but love for Glocks. I have a Gen4 G26 that shoots way, way better than it “should” given its size.

Prior to all of that, I was a die-hard SIG guy and owned assorted P228s and P229s. Having been SIG-less now for several years, I’m about to acquire a nice little P225.

I don’t know, sir - I’ve been absolutely NO help here with this post haha... :)

Reactions: Trs

Rayd8

Established Member
Army
Feb 11, 2019
Rocket City
Semi loaded question since you only offered two choices.
I’m a fan of sticking to what you know and that sounds like Glock. I’ve carried and shot HK, Sig, s&w, Glock. I’m a Glock guy though I do like the apex trigger on an M&P.

HotsauceMD

Aug 15, 2021
Mobile, AL
Glock

Not a fan of Sig with all of the issues they have (p320, p365, MPX). They need to improve their quality control instead of coming out with firearms that aren't properly vetted. Here's a video as to why I chose the Glock over the Sig for my CCW

Don75

Firearms Dealer… if can be got …I can get it.
Jul 30, 2021
Alabama
I have a Sig P220 45 cal. purchased in 1998 all steel no plastic. Got to have that hammer and safety … no striker fire weapon for me. Looking at a new CZ 75 best features from 1911 and a Browning High Power. Don’t carry but always have my Browning Belgium made .380 close by John Browning designed the handgun in 1909 WWI and WWII Generals carried this pistol as a back up to the 1911 on their hip.