Contact your reps. Alabama sanctuary state bill heads to house.

Dan the Man

Established Member
Nov 13, 2020
Northwest AL

Easy to do with this link spread it around.

Dan the Man

Established Member
Nov 13, 2020
Northwest AL

constitutional carry

Rubicon

Established Member
Dec 28, 2020
North Alabama

Easy to do with this link spread it around.
What happened to the one that would nullify all gun control? This one only effects things that passed after biden

Dfalt

Established Member
Mar 13, 2021
Troy, AL
What happened to the one that would nullify all gun control? This one only effects things that passed after biden
Yeah, "we'll ignore federal gun laws but only ones passed after January 1, 2021" is a cop-out. I don't think we should let the perfect be the enemy of the good here though; I still want to see this pass and work on expanding it to ALL federal gun laws later.

Rubicon

Established Member
Dec 28, 2020
North Alabama
Yeah, "we'll ignore federal gun laws but only ones passed after January 1, 2021" is a cop-out. I don't think we should let the perfect be the enemy of the good here though; I still want to see this pass and work on expanding it to ALL federal gun laws later.
I get it, but last I checked there was a bill that would nullify all of it. I lost track of it, I think there was a name change. I just don't want this to be adopted instead of the other one rather than be adopted as a precursor to it.

I just feel like republicans will happily pass this one and only this one so they can check the "pro" 2nd amendment box and get reelected without really changing anything