coronavirus wuhan china

• Alabama Gun Forum is a free, privatly owned and supported community of gun owners. We are free to join and free to use the marketplace. We are always working to improve the community. Please be aware of all forum rules and all gun regulations related to selling and buying firearms. Alabama Gun Forum is not responsible for trasnactions on this forum.

Welcome To AlabamaGunForum!

Alabama Gun Forum is a place to buy, sell and talk firearms for free and privately. Not on facebook, locally owned!

Register Log in

kenny1773

Seems to be more serious than the politicians and those in charge would have anyone believe
China is trying to prevent any citizen information from getting out on the net
but I have heard some reports of hospital workers in Wuhan saying that more like 100k people are infected (and more have died than publicly stated)

I also heard about the lock China implemented to contain the infected, but something like 5 million people got out of Wuhan before the lock down took place

This is some scary stuff

RandallC

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Ya it’s a bad news but I don’t eat bats. Also I need to find more out about it but I’ve been out of pocket a lot here lately.

Keep us posted for anything you hear.

kenny1773

I lost one video I had a link to that was from inside a hospital in Wuhan, it was just overwhelmed with people

Many saying that they do not know exactly how long an infected person is contagious yet, but most agree that infected people are contagious well before they show any symptoms.

Looks like they are only confirming 5 cases in the US (Washington State, California, Arizona and Virginia)

kenny1773

Looks like China is doing it's usual, saying one thing publicly when something much worse is happening

Here is a good worldwide 'official cases' and deaths chart

But I do not believe the numbers coming out of China for a lot of reasons.

1. several sources say that chinese dr's and hospitals are only given a limited amount of test kits so many are never tested
if you are never tested then you are never reported in the results

2. Chinese cremation services are now stated to be running 24.7 when previously only ran a few hours per day
They are cremating bodies to prevent anyone from finding out what anyone died from

3, they are welding doors shut on apartment buildings to keep people in
google around there are videos, they are also just grabbing people off the street and loading them into quarantine camps (no testing done)

4. public spraying of disinfectant in mass quantities in infected areas

I don't want to spread rumors, you can google and see the leaked videos and comments and stories of up to 50,000 dead in China

I do agree that the US stock market is going to be affected by this, to many factories shutdown (and now may not have workers)

Here is a MAJOR concern of mine and something that has bothered me for a while, many of the common drugs people take are only made in China these days. The factories do not exist in the US
So someone like me on diabetes meds or someone like my wife on high BP meds, what happens if those chinese factories don't deliver?

Something to think about anyway, moving all manufacturing offshore in a global economy has risks few speak of, we may be about to see a negative impact of those decisions.

I am not much of prepper type, but this has me rethinking that position, ordering some extra food for long term storage and grabbing some additional capabilities to purify water on my own.

RandallC

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
I would consider prepping a bit in the case of meds, due to the virus.

Donate to AlGunForum
Stone
opovoo

New Sales

Members online

No members online now.

Who Has Visited