Covid-19 and AlGunForum

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
Covid-19 has reached Alabama and is spreading like fire. While we do not sale any items or have a service shop. I would like to make an post about the virus and how you can help.

-Stay home if you can to avoid contracting. This is what many people are not doing.
-Do not Panic, buy what you need for 2 weeks - hording and over buying is going to hurt stores in the long run.
-Avoid crowds - This is because anyone can get the virus and not know for the first two weeks . The incubation period of Convid-19 is 2 weeks and the host(you) does not know you have it at the time until it starts showing symptoms after 14 days. By that time you have already spread it.
-Wash your hands and use hand sanitizer throughout the day. Me and wife went to the store yesterday and each store we went to looked like we just sneezed on the handle of the carts because we were using hand sanitizer on the carts.
-Keep an eye on the news but don't react to everything they say.

Stay safe friends.

Rumrunner

Established Member
Jul 16, 2018
Athens
We’re only making the trips we absolutely have to. It’s been awesome having my whole crew here at home. The uptick in mortality and cases as well as the strain on hospitals will convince some over the next week. Others will continue to go out and get that KFC drive thru or go to Walmart and hang out. Shoot, BBQ and brush up on your acoustic 6 strong skills guys.

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
I only go to Walmart to get stuff we need. But I don’t use a buggy and I have sanitizer in my pocket and use it before I get in the truck. I also use sanitizer at the pump after pumping gas.

Also wash hands when I get home after work regardless if I go anywhere or not. I am fortunate to continue to work but my employer said today they will keep us working but it may get messy and low hours.