Creepy Uncle Joe and gun control

Kompressor

Established Member
Mar 13, 2021
Greenville AL
I really don't see any meaningful measure of gun control passing in the near future but if it did I try to look on the bright side regardless. An AR ban would mean all your preppers and good ol boys are armed to the teeth and future zoomer bundles of sticks trying to arm themselves against conservatives are screwed.

Joel6180

Staff member
Advisor
Jan 27, 2018
Atmore, AL
Folks daydreaming about shooting un-armed people, is exactly why gun control seems like a good idea to the un-armed folks.

Dan the Man

Established Member
Nov 13, 2020
Northwest AL
I really don't see any meaningful measure of gun control passing in the near future but if it did I try to look on the bright side regardless. An AR ban would mean all your preppers and good ol boys are armed to the teeth and future zoomer bundles of sticks trying to arm themselves against conservatives are screwed.

Im scared we will see the end of all imports. That will be a big hit.

Dfalt

Established Member
Mar 13, 2021
Troy, AL
I still never got over Clinton's Norinco bullshit.
I sorta understand (though don't agree with) the deal with Norinco as what was effectively an arm of the Chinese government got caught selling RPGs to street gangs.

Obama's ban on Russian imports as part of "muh sanctions" was naked gun control though; anyone who says Obama never passed any gun control either can't read between the lines or is lying.