• Alabama Gun Forum is a free, privatly owned and supported community of gun owners. We are free to join and free to use the marketplace. We are always working to improve the community. Please be aware of all forum rules and all gun regulations related to selling and buying firearms. Alabama Gun Forum is not responsible for trasnactions on this forum.

Do you smoke/vape/dip?

RandallC

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Does anyone here smoke or vape or dip?

I smoke and I dip and vape. I am trying to find something besides cigarettes. I, however will never do hemp even if legal.

Joel6180

I quit dipping, and smoking a pipe, about 2 months ago. I started back with the pipe about a week ago. I really don't want to ever dip again.

RandallC

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
I am slowly taking a step to get off cigs and vape or something. Quitting would be ideal.

Rink Rat

What’s the aversion to THC? I know federally you can’t mix pot with weapons so i get the thinking there. I have seen more people ruin their lives through alcoholism than pot, it’s a silly notion that pot will break society. I am for adults of legal age having the right to choose to smoke pot if they want just like they can have a beer or shot of whiskey if they want. I rarely drink, don’t smoke but i am far from boring.

RandallC

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Its more of I want to quit not that I want to pick up something new

Sponsors

StoneArmsInc

Latest posts

New Sales

Members online

No members online now.