END OF THE WORLD (Fun Test)

wachapman16

Established Member
Oct 20, 2020
Piedmont AL
Test yourself. The State of Alabama is Going Down. You have one hour to get to your Family that you live with and start to go from that location to the state line where you can find a new safe place. You have to carry everything with no transportation. What do you have? Who is in your group? How far do you have to go? Think outside the box and make it fun. Try to look at what you have already but if you are work on something you can use it as if it is done for this. I hope that we have a great deal of people make it out safe. I will be looking for ideas of things that I have not put into works yet. I will share my plan in the next post.

Last edited:

wachapman16

Established Member
Oct 20, 2020
Piedmont AL
Wife 43 has Glock 19 9mm with four magazines, Ar15 5.56 with 6 magazines,
Girl 1 15 has Glock 23c 40 cal with three magazines, Ar15 .300 Blkout with scope 4 magazines, 10/22 take down in backpack
Girl 2 14 has Glock 43 9mm with three magazines, Ar15 .300 Blkout with scope 4 magazines, 10/22 take down in backpack
Girl 3 13 has Glock 22 40 cal with three magazines, Ar15 5.56 with red dot and has .22 kit to change over AR15
Myself 44 I have Glock 35 40 cal with six magazines, Ar15 5.56 with 10 Magazines and Mossberg 930 12ga with a belt of shells of different types strapped to my backpack.
Each person has 1 backpack Bug Out Bag. Each Bag has meds and full range trauma medical kits as well as food and water, clothes, shelter, fire starting, ammo to reload one full reload, lights, knifes, cord and tape. Other stuff as rain gear, camp cook set and hygiene items.
I have to go 21.91 Miles
I feel that I have more but not sure if it is packed yet. All that is down is together and we have used it to see if we could carry if needed.
People think I am crazy for doing this but I want to have a chance to protect my family.
I have different places to go all over the United States. If I had to go I feel that we could.
22 Miles is not too long but with stress and weight it will be harder.
I loaded like this because if it will be for the best if it is mass movement to get out of the area.
What do you think? Prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
Me 31, Glock 19, ar-15, Mossberg 88 and a few more in a backpack along with ammo. Water and small food.
Wife - 380 loaded with more rounds
Kid 1 - 3-4 years old -NA
kid 2 - 2 - NA
kid 3 - 2 NA

We would travel east for 100 miles or so.

wachapman16

Established Member
Oct 20, 2020
Piedmont AL
Randall you have a much harder issue because of the age of the kids. How are you thinking on the shelter? I have been in many different trainings where the issue of young kids come up. The age of kids always play into shelter from weather and people. I know you are as I am when it comes to your kids will do whatever it takes to keep them safe. Just remember that as you think about what to do. This is only to make you think. Give each other ideas. I think you may be at a good start. I plan to get away from homes and buildings and be more in wooded areas.

BigWaveDave

Established Member
Oct 25, 2020
Calera, AL
There won’t be anyplace to go if Alabama goes down. All the rest of the states will be done in first. Might as well dig trenches and prepare to repel or surrender.

don’t hate the player hate the game.

wachapman16

Established Member
Oct 20, 2020
Piedmont AL
Dave you are right. Standing my ground is the main plan. I was just seeing if the backup plan to be able to move if you get overrun will be a issue. My location is not as strong as I would like. I have other sites to go to and that is why I plan to move. I used getting out of the state as one of many that I could do. One site is in GA. Another is south AL. I even have a few out west and north. First is home, second is deeper into the woods, after that it would be to get moving to another area. Surrender is not my idea of living.

BigWaveDave

Established Member
Oct 25, 2020
Calera, AL
The part about no transport has really put a kink in my thinking. It might be a good idea to acquire a 2 wheel rickshaw type carts to be able to refugee out of the area. It will tough to carry a serious ammo load out and food and water and weapons in a backpack. Also, for elder / injured transport.

wachapman16

Established Member
Oct 20, 2020
Piedmont AL
Dave I put the no way to travel in because of the ideas that it will make you think. With the number of people who will try to take your stuff and all on the road at the same time. Roads will not be easy to travel on. I can hide and have better chances to make it with my family. Law and order will be gone. Police Officers will be moving out if they are able to. If you have to move plan for the roads to be done.