Everyday Carry Pistol

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
I am really looking at a glock 19 to carry, or the shield 9.

When I get the money I will have to pick between the two. At the moment I carry my pt111 and love it but want something different also.

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
Been carrying my pt111 recently since I sold my glock. I still love this little gun. Next I think I’m looking at a glock 26 or maybe even a sig. I really like the cantik my BIL has but it’s a full size I am looking at more sub compacts.

Major6464

Established Member
Dec 30, 2020
Alabama
Been carrying my pt111 recently since I sold my glock. I still love this little gun. Next I think I’m looking at a glock 26 or maybe even a sig. I really like the cantik my BIL has but it’s a full size I am looking at more sub compacts.
Have you shot the glock 26? I have one and liked it ok until i got the shield. Now the shield is my edc

copperhead-1911

Established Member
Feb 29, 2016
New castle/livingston
did you sell the Glock for the grip angle? Glocks are great guns but as soon as i started buying other guns like the taurus copy of the berertta 92 and 1911 pistols i noticed the Glock i always had issues with low and left i did not have with the other guns.

SnowflakeGunAddict

Established Member
Nov 30, 2020
Birmingham
Have you looked at the canik tp9 subcompact? It's not really a subcompact persay but very close to a p365xl

SnowflakeGunAddict

Established Member
Nov 30, 2020
Birmingham
I am looking hard at the Smith and wesson m&P 9mm Subcompact.
Been looking pretty intensely as well and most of the feedback i've gotten is a glock 43 if you need to save some size but between a canik t9p elite and an mp 2.0 the tp9 is miles better.

I've tried my brothers glock 43, a buddies mp 2.0 subcompact and a canik elite subcompact and I like the canik the best out of all of em, by far. The mp has a decent trigger but the canik trigger is just out of this world. Their about the same size but it's Cheaper too. It's at the Hoover academy for $429 right now and comes with a holster.

ClarkesThirdLaw

Established Member
Sep 14, 2020
Gen 5 Glock 17 with an Olight Valkyrie. I usually carry concealed IWB, but if I'm going to be home all day, I sometimes just keep it in a Safariland.