Favorite Handgun

• Alabama Gun Forum is a free, privatly owned and supported community of gun owners. We are free to join and free to use the marketplace. We are always working to improve the community. Please be aware of all forum rules and all gun regulations related to selling and buying firearms. Alabama Gun Forum is not responsible for trasnactions on this forum.

Welcome To AlabamaGunForum!

Alabama Gun Forum is a place to buy, sell and talk firearms for free and privately. Not on facebook, locally owned!

Register Log in
  • Admin

RandallC

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
I have a Taurus Pt-111 9mm that works great for concealment. Its one of my favorite little guns, about the size of the shield but holds a few more rounds.

I have a Ruger SR9E I still need to test and shoot.

Gene

100_2023 - Copy.JPG Smith and Wesson M66 snub. My grail gun. Took me a long time to find one when I had the money to buy it.

• Admin

RandallC

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Ya thats a nice stub nose.

I also see a M&P in the corner and another wheel gun to the top right corner.

Ewest

I find myself carrying my springfield parkerized loaded operator 1911 alot. Its hard to beat. A good holster and belt makes carrying a full sized 1911 comfortable,concealed and easy to draw

4CERTN

My current favorites are of the 1911 variety. I also like J-frame S&W's like the 642. I have an out-of-print S&W 422 .22LR pistol that is a lot of fun to shoot, too.

TennJeep1618

This may be my favorite. Even though I don't shoot it much anymore, I put almost 10K rounds through it last year and took it to matches from Georgia to Texas.

CZ SP-01 Shadow tuned by Automatic Accuracy

Donate to AlGunForum
Stone
opovoo

New Sales

Members online

No members online now.

Who Has Visited