Favorite Handgun

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
At the moment I have two.

Smith and Wesson shield plus, 13rd mags with a concealment express iwb holster. Easy and light to conceal.

Glock 45 9mm - g19 slide with the g17 capacity. Ordered night sights and a stream light TLR-1 HL light as well as a bravo concealment holster for it. Can’t wait to get everything and price it together.

Randomprojectile

Established Member
Nov 29, 2021
Northern Bama
I understand. I have several and don''t think that I could ever part ways with any one of them. Love them.
It's just, special. I've owned so many different guns. Revolvers, auto pistols, different sizes, different calibers, hammer fired, striker fired, ETC. The P30 just fits my hand perfect. Even the sounds it makes when I manipulate it. LOVE IT. It's currently at LWG getting a full work over. Crossing my fingers that the work estimate time was accurate. I'm slight eager.

ron1948

Established Member
Nov 6, 2021
Talladega, Alabama
What is your favorite hand gun?
Taurus Stainless Steel .357 Mag Revolver with 4 inch barrel and wood grips, popping out 145 grain silvertip hollow points. Dropped a deer at approximately 75 yards with one shot and complete pass-through. Overall, though, its my little pocket Kel-Tec P32. Some folks will frown at this but it has proved to be a great self-defense weapon in a real situation.

Bwhite224

Established Member
Dec 5, 2021
Hoover, AL
It’s nothing special but I really like my Sig P365. Such a great size to carry and with how they made the magazine lots of capacity for the small size. I’m carrying my Glock 19 way less now that I have the Sig. Makes me want to try a 320

mbelcher987

Established Member
Dec 12, 2021
birmingham
P365. Such a great size to carry and with how they made the magazine lots of capacity for the small size. I’m carrying my Glock 1
I haven't carried anything else since I bought my shield 2.0 with an apex trigger. I want to try the p365 as soon as I get the funds. The extra round count and modularity sounds interesting.

Every Day Gun Guy

Established Member
Jan 29, 2022
Dallas, TX
Toss up between my Shadow Systems MR920 and my Sig P320 X Carry with Wilson Combat Grip. Both with optics. They're both great. I couldn't pick just one.

Last edited:

kmann

Established Member
Feb 6, 2022
Gardendale
For a long time it was my Glock 19 that I turned into a Roland Special over time, but since November it’s been my P365XL with a Holosun and Streamlight. At least once a week I throw the 19 back on but I always go back to my XL. Although lately my favorite around the house gun is my LCP Max carried in a pocket holster in sweatpants or gym shorts- I despise .380 as a caliber but it’s pretty hard to argue against 11 rounds of it on tap for when I’m just sitting around the house or going to the gym.

cutt

Established Member
Jul 11, 2020
st.clair county
For a long time it was my Glock 19 that I turned into a Roland Special over time, but since November it’s been my P365XL with a Holosun and Streamlight. At least once a week I throw the 19 back on but I always go back to my XL. Although lately my favorite around the house gun is my LCP Max carried in a pocket holster in sweatpants or gym shorts- I despise .380 as a caliber but it’s pretty hard to argue against 11 rounds of it on tap for when I’m just sitting around the house or going to the gym.
I love my 365XL. Great trigger. You can't go wrong with either But you need to try a H&K if you get a chance. Just saying.