Federal Fusion .270 130gr bullets

Trx125

Established Member
Sep 9, 2020
Eufaula
Looking for a box of Federal Fusion 130gr .270 bullets to load some hunting ammo for myself and having members.

Trx125

Established Member
Sep 9, 2020
Eufaula
Bullets. At the time, I was reloading for my browning 270 with excellent results. But between trial and error reloading and loading a couple boxes for family members to hunt with I have used up most of them. I have since switched over to Nosler 130gr/140gr BT Hunting and 140gr Accubonds.

GregW

Established Member
Mar 20, 2021
Montgomery
Bullets. At the time, I was reloading for my browning 270 with excellent results. But between trial and error reloading and loading a couple boxes for family members to hunt with I have used up most of them. I have since switched over to Nosler 130gr/140gr BT Hunting and 140gr Accubonds.
I have a lot of brass saved. Sitting on a box of primers and some bullets. No powder. Just picked it up over the years. Maybe we could work something out to reload some rounds. I here primers are tough to find. I use to use fusion rounds. The brass is mixed up with the rest I have saved. I have been able to get 6 boxes of federal 270 in the past two weeks. It’s slowly coming back.