FS Norinco SKS

• Alabama Gun Forum is a free, privatly owned and supported community of gun owners. We are free to join and free to use the marketplace. We are always working to improve the community. Please be aware of all forum rules and all gun regulations related to selling and buying firearms. Alabama Gun Forum is not responsible for trasnactions on this forum.

Welcome To AlabamaGunForum!

Alabama Gun Forum is a place to buy, sell and talk firearms for free and privately. Not on facebook, locally owned!

Register Log in

Nates4Christ

$400

This is a really nice condition sks. It has got the paratrooper style bayonet. Comes with sling. Appears to be made in the early 1980s. I'm located in Mobile, AL. I'm planning to be at the Birmingham collectors show this weekend.

Attachments

US1 Guns

$400

This is a really nice condition sks. It has got the paratrooper style bayonet. Comes with sling. Appears to be made in the early 1980s. I'm located in Mobile, AL. I'm planning to be at the Birmingham collectors show this weekend.
It is not 1980`s if the arsenal stamp is "26" as it appears.The Arsenal 26 guns were the ONLY Chinese SKS to use a sequencial number system starting with 1,000,000 in 1957/58.So yours looks like 2 million so 1958/59 production probably.Also it has a blade bayonet which were discontinued in 1962.The barrel lug is another give away.Short lug late production.Mid length lug 1962 ish to around 1970.Long lug almost all the way to sight base is 1st series 1956 to 1962.
Also Paratrooper bayonets were shorter to fit the shorter paratrooper barrel which you do not have.Looks like a standard 1st series blade bayonet.
Looks like excellent condition for a 1950`s gun and certainly worth more then the 1980`s commercial guns.

Donate to AlGunForum
Stone
opovoo

New Sales

Members online

No members online now.

Who Has Visited