Glock vs Sig Sauer

rkflorey

Established Member
Jul 28, 2023
AL
Comes down to which one you shoot better.
Glock : functional, accurate, reasonably priced , lots of aftermarket parts and easy to work on. Great customer service on the rare occasion you need it.
SIG: functional, accurate, expensive ,pretty and hit or miss on customer service.
If you want pretty , and have to impress others buy the Sig.
If want a tool that works and plan too use it buy the Glock.
JMTC

Cjwsrt6

Established Member
Feb 12, 2024
Millbrook Alabama
Neither. Now that Glocks patten has expired there are many clones that are a better value.

PSA Dagger. Quality full size Glock clone, optics ready, threaded barrel, raised sights, upgraded trigger, slide cuts, 10 mags, case - $500.

Shadow Systems 920 - Significant Quality and upgrades at Glock pricing.

Sig - Overpriced when new and the value crashes whenever a newer model is released.

SouthernGunner13

Established Member
Feb 8, 2021
This is easy. Safety is priority and Sig has a Terrible reputation with not only quality, but safety when it comes to their pistols. That's why I won't own one. That and when there is an issue, they don't immediately own it like PSA does.
Sig's rifles on the other hand seem to be well built and I wouldn't mind getting my hand on one.

DoyleAlley

Established Member
Sep 15, 2022
Rainbow City, Al
This is easy. Safety is priority and Sig has a Terrible reputation with not only quality, but safety when it comes to their pistols. That's why I won't own one. That and when there is an issue, they don't immediately own it like PSA does.
Sig's rifles on the other hand seem to be well built and I wouldn't mind getting my hand on one.
What Sig besides the P320 have a reputation for poor safety? I certainly have never heard of one.

RandyG357

Established Member
Nov 7, 2023
Pelham
I’ve owned 9 Sigs (currently have a post trigger fix P320F) and have zero issues with either quality or safety. I’ve carried 3 of them professionally.

That said, if cost is a concern, M&P 10mm. If it isn’t, Springfield Ronin.

wardamneagle

Established Member
Nov 7, 2022
Auburn
Does PSA make a 10mm handgun? Even if they did, used Glocks can be had for good prices if your patient and look. Glock takes the cake, their 10mms have an incredible reputation - along with every other model