Go to holster brand

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
What is your go to holster brand for in the waist band?
I have had:
Clinger
We the people
On your 6
Multiple blackhawks academy bought.

I am looking for a good kydex in the waist band holster for the P320c.

Dfalt

Established Member
Mar 13, 2021
Troy, AL
Some people say they're overrated but personally I like my Alien Gear Cloak Tuck 3.5 and find it super comfortable for 3:30-4:00 carry which is my preferred style. They make kydex shells for just about any pistol imaginable too. The only downside is that they (until very recently, about to order one and will tell you how I like it) didn't make shells for pistols with lights mounted on them so I got a Vedder Light Tuck to replace it and although they're well spoken for I don't like mine and find it uncomfortable

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
Checking them out now, I like what I see so far except the price on some of the higher models lol.

SouthernGunner13

Established Member
Feb 8, 2021
That's what took me a while to get over before I finally purchased the first one. However, after adding up the money I spent on all my other holsters that failed, it finally made sense.
Also, before I purchased the Tier 1, I was taking a Combat Pistol class and the cheap holster I was using fell apart and when I drew my pistol the holster was still attached and the hardware fell down inside my pants and into my boot.
Embarrassing, but great learning/ teaching experience. Do you really want to chance your life for $50 extra dollars. Buy once, cry once when it comes to your EDC's- pistol, holster, wml, ammo, ect.

Dfalt

Established Member
Mar 13, 2021
Troy, AL
That's what took me a while to get over before I finally purchased the first one. However, after adding up the money I spent on all my other holsters that failed, it finally made sense.
Also, before I purchased the Tier 1, I was taking a Combat Pistol class and the cheap holster I was using fell apart and when I drew my pistol the holster was still attached and the hardware fell down inside my pants and into my boot.
Embarrassing, but great learning/ teaching experience. Do you really want to chance your life for $50 extra dollars. Buy once, cry once when it comes to your EDC's- pistol, holster, wml, ammo, ect.
buy once cry once is definitely the way to go with any kind of gear if you can afford it

Bamahound

Established Member
Mar 25, 2021
Deatsville, AL
I could have a holster yard sale with my used 1 time collection. Never liked IWB because my stomach aint flat and too many back problems to ride like that or get out of car holstering up like a gangster .I kept buying them hoping for the best. Hot weather wearing shorts & t shirt best I found is Techna-clip. No poking, printing, flashing or pulling pants down. Put it in your pocket and go

ethanperrylankford

Established Member
Mar 28, 2021
Monroe County
I am pretty picky about holsters but DeSantis always seem to have what I am looking for. Currently using the pocket tuck with my Kimber Micro. Probably the only holster I have ever bought that I have zero complaints about.

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
Looks good so far I’m leaning to the on your 6 own with claw and a mag holder. But still looking at options

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
I narrowed it down to on your 6 and BladeTech, Both offer what I am looking for in this Holster, I just have to pick which one that I want.

Smaller made, concealable, hold to body closer - with a conceal wing, adjustable cant, adjustable retention on firearm.

The BladeTech is tuckable, and adjustable ride height, which are pluses for me.

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
I should have I forgot about him damn. But I ordered a blade tech and if I don’t like I will call rut.

daveinalabama

Established Member
Air Force
May 17, 2021
Huntsville, AL
I've had really good luck with Bladetech. The material isn't super hard of brittle like some kydex can feel. The material flexes a bit, but doesn't collapse during draw. Their Ultimate Klipt works great for my Glock 23.

CoastForce1812

Established Member
May 17, 2021
Mobile, Alabama
If you ever get off of the Kydex/boltaron train, try out Galco leather. They're cheap but last forever. I'd reccommend the Walkabout, Stow-n-go, or the summer comfort.