Go to holster brand

Plainsman

Established Member
Oct 24, 2023
Calhoun County
I keep looking back at these posts to see if I find something that will work, but it seems a lot of people like plastic. I like High Noon leather holsters. The High Noon model specifically. Since I can't seem to find another brand with all the features the High Noon has at a decent price, I think I'll order another. They have 20% off now!

down_under_natural.jpg

PDren000

Established Member
Oct 17, 2019
Troy/Brundidge
I keep looking back at these posts to see if I find something that will work, but it seems a lot of people like plastic. I like High Noon leather holsters. The High Noon model specifically. Since I can't seem to find another brand with all the features the High Noon has at a decent price, I think I'll order another. They have 20% off now!

down_under_natural.jpg
You may find good options from Milt Sparks, too. I haven’t ever heard a bad review for their stuff.

Skrimps

Established Member
Apr 21, 2023
Huntsville, AL
I used to prefer leather holsters like Milt Sparks and Galco (and still do for fancy guns) but these days tend to prefer kydex for any guns I plan to carry. I have purchased from Alabama Holster, Comp-Tac, and PJ Holster. You can also sometimes find folks that make holsters at home as a hobby on some forums if you search around.

Atlas

Established Member
Jan 15, 2024
Montgomery, AL
For CCW I like Crossbreed. It takes the best of both kydex and leather. They're comfortable and modular. Safariland still makes a good OWB retention holster.

5lima30ret

Established Member
Feb 15, 2024
Foley, AL
DeSantis and Galco are always a safe bet for me. For duty revolvers I always used the SafariLand and Bianchi. Holsters are like shoes what is comfortable for one person may or may not be for another. YMMV.