HB157 needs to pass

Magic Show Accident

Established Member
Oct 20, 2020
Fayette

AL needs this. This bill is amazing!

These are the ones backing it so far. Only had 3 the other day when I checked.

I would like to contact more reps to back this.

Magic Show Accident

Established Member
Oct 20, 2020
Fayette
Update: I called a representative who is in my district. No answer and VM is full. Called another one, same thing. Usually you will get a staffer at least. So I’m wondering if the offices aren’t staffed at this time. So I’m going to write. I have no social media other than this. My LGS didn’t know about this bill. I’ve seen nothing on it and just happen to check legiscan. It’s worth mentioning to everyone we know if we want to keep our rights.

Magic Show Accident

Established Member
Oct 20, 2020
Fayette
I wrote mine about this but never heard anything back. I might write again.

This needs to pass.
Thank you for taking the time to do that. Everyone needs to. This is extremely important for our future generations.

Watch out for SB308 written by AL Senator Price. There’s a house bill to match. This is an electronic database of conceal carry holders. Instead of having a database who CANT posses a firearm, a few of our leaders here want a database of people who are not criminals. We need to call or write and let them know we can no longer support someone who affirmed to defend the constitution but refuses to do so.

Anyone w Facebook or other popular platforms, put these legislator names out there and let everyone know who is defending what we were promised (as in HB157) and those names who are justifying monetary exchange+database in exchange for our right to defend ourselves (as in SB308 and the HB counterpart).

Dfalt

Established Member
Mar 13, 2021
Troy, AL
I sent a form letter for GOA to my rep about this one and actually got a reply from him, he said "We are working hard to get is bill passed in the House." I hope he's right because we desperately need something to show we're willing to live up to our state's motto "We dare to defend our rights"