Hello Alabama

wachapman16

Established Member
Oct 20, 2020
Piedmont AL
Hello everyone, I am not new to shooting but I am new to somethings. I have background in Archery, Air Rifle, and looking to get into shotguns. My history in the gun world has been in stock personal protection. I have very little by way of law enforcement. I am starting to pick up more training with different types of guns and shooting. With ammo and weapon cost it may take longer for training than I would like. I have three teen girls who shoot Archery, Air Rifle, Air Pistol, and Rimfire. Just getting back into the gun side after spending years in Archery. Hope that if I have a question that I may have a chance to find out an Answer here.

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
Hey welcome to the forum. You will find a variety of different walks of life here and not everything I have is the most expensive. All of my firearms are personal protection weapons.
I shoot archery for hunting and don’t own a hunting rifle anymore.

wachapman16

Established Member
Oct 20, 2020
Piedmont AL
Randall do you shoot BHA. It is Bowhunters of Alabama. They do 3D Archery tournaments all over Alabama for different chapters from different counties. Seen that you posted that you were from St. Clair so I was just wondering.

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
Randall do you shoot BHA. It is Bowhunters of Alabama. They do 3D Archery tournaments all over Alabama for different chapters from different counties. Seen that you posted that you were from St. Clair so I was just wondering.
I don’t shoot competitive just hunting when I have time.

wachapman16

Established Member
Oct 20, 2020
Piedmont AL
RandallC, If you ever feel like you need a little more time getting set up to hunt you may want to give it a shot. The 3D Archery tournaments help you practice shot placement on life size animals from the Antelope to Zebras. It is just a fun way to get some range time in for hunters. I understand not having time to even go. I just wanted to share with you just incase you needed to know. I really enjoy this sight so far. Been out of the gun world for a while and just getting back in. I know more about Archery at this point. I hope to get up to speed so I fit in a little more. lol. I see that you like your Glocks too. I have carried Glock for 20+ years and don't know if I could ever trust another pistol more. Thank you for all you do with this site.