Hello from Huntsville (moving to Rogersville soon)

Darbad

Established Member
Hey everybody. I'm in South Huntsville right now, moving to Rogersville soon (house under construction there now).

I'm a redneck liberal (notice the lowercase L), staunch antifascist, armed and proud. I've lived in the South my whole life (Huntsville is actually the farthest North I've lived) so I know how to make nice with people who think differently than me.

Not interested in digging into politics on the internet, but I just like to let people know where I stand in gun forums to avoid assumptions.

My interests are cowboy action guns, 22 magnum pistols and rifles, and I would like to get into longer-range iron sight shooting.

If I'm honest, I'm mostly here for the classifieds.

Look forward to interacting with y'all!

Darbad

Established Member
I forgot to add that I am also very into knives, and especially sharpening. I have an Edge Pro professional model with all the fixins', and 3M polish tapes down to .3 micron, which is silly and pointless unless you're a sharpening nerd. My only real "collectibles" are a Lone Wolf "Defender" with the "Paul lock" mechanism, and a knife made by Pete Forthofer in Montana. I put "collectibles" in quotes because I refuse to buy a knife that's too nice to use, at least so far.

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
Welcome to algunforum, I like hats knives, guns, sunglasses, and nice boots. I am into many hobbies but firearms is where my heart is.