Hello from Sylacauga

ethanperrylankford

Established Member
Mar 28, 2021
Monroe County
New member here in Sylacauga, still haven't figured out how many guns are enough guns. Let me know if anyone else has figured that out yet.

ethanperrylankford

Established Member
Mar 28, 2021
Monroe County
Lol my wife said as long as there is food on the table and the lights are on she doesn't care. Then again I usually by her jewelry when I buy guns so maybe that's why.

sleepy4sureishere

Established Member
Nov 30, 2020
N. Alabama
When the Good Lord himself tells you to sell your cloak and purchase a sword...You don't need the wifes opinion or their approval for your next Gun Purchase...All you have to be is head of your household being led by only ONE!!! The Almighty, The GREAT I AM, YOUR CREATOR, The Holy Spirit, ALMIGHTY GOD HIMSELF the Alpha and the Omega!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When you are in line with him, rest assured you don't have to worry about what the wife Thinks!!!! NOW men, go get your Sack back that she has been carrying around in her Purse as if they were hers!!!!!!!

P.S. Now, I know at least One of you made the joke about the wife trying to be cordial and funny...He is an Alpha Male, who is Head of his Household as God Commands simply joking with the others...
Maybe the rest of you are joking as well....BUT you cant Break the Divine Order of God without Consequences...So given the climate that we are in currently and it is a desperate one to say the least...I felt it Necessary to Proclaim what Jehovah has already proclaimed...I would suggest for us all to Gird up and be of good Cheer as long as you're in the faith...Why, Because the Victory is Won!!!!!! We've already won...All you have to do is finish the course and stay faithful... Let the Almighty lead you through his word and Holy Spirit and in doing so YOU and YOUR HOUSEHOLD Shall Have The Victory!!!!!!! John 14:6 KJV

Last edited: