Hello, I am new to the group.

Duke

Established Member
Jul 18, 2022
Ardmore, Alabama
Hello, fellow gun enthusiasts! I am new to the forum. I live just north of Huntsville. I shoot almost everyday. I have been for 31years now and my passion for the sport only keeps getting stronger. I have an extensive machinist and welding background in the defense and aerospace industries. I love building, tuning and/or fixing guns more than I do shooting them! Glad to be part of the group. Daniel Pritchard

GoneToAle

Established Member
May 12, 2023
PikeCounty
Welcome to you Duke.
I worked in the defense industry for many many years. Always found it interesting the many parallels between my shooting hobby and the programs we worked on.

Duke

Established Member
Jul 18, 2022
Ardmore, Alabama
Welcome to you Duke.
I worked in the defense industry for many many years. Always found it interesting the many parallels between my shooting hobby and the programs we worked on.
It definitely follows over. I am a machinist and I have made all kind of weapons. It's amazing what is in Huntsville.

GoneToAle

Established Member
May 12, 2023
PikeCounty
I would venture a small bet that most folks that live in Huntspatch have zero clue about the infrastructure on the arsenal.

GoneToAle

Established Member
May 12, 2023
PikeCounty
It’s kind of interesting to me that when I post, it seems to go into an incubator for a while and then becomes visible after some overlord approves such content.
I haven’t noticed this on other forums??