How to get activity?

• Alabama Gun Forum is a free, privately owned and supported community of gun owners. Alabama Gun Forum is free to join and free to use the marketplace. We are always working to improve the community. Please be aware of all forum rules and all gun regulations related to selling and buying firearms. Alabama Gun Forum is not responsible for transactions on this forum.

Welcome To AlabamaGunForum!

Alabama Gun Forum is a place to buy, sell and talk firearms for free and privately. Not on facebook, locally owned!

Register Log in

dmrice251

Interesting content. NEW content. Qualified people posting on topics they are informed and skilled about.

Nothing drives me away from a forum faster than reading a bunch of posts, "I don't know and I don't own one but my uncle says..."

"That guy" goes straight on my ignore list.
Are you related to these guys?

Check it out for a good laugh. :D

Zap_Rowsdower

Was trolling through Armslist this morning and discovered a post for Rocket City Gun Forum. I generally despise Armslist but I would not have discovered that site otherwise. May be worth throwing a post there under services.

RandallC

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Its a start community so I will keep an eye on it for now.

copperhead-1911

Is the word being passed on other sites around the area like Ms, GA, TN, and LA gun sites? Also the big ones like glock and ar15 ? In addition if there are any members who sell on gunnbroker and so they can mention it there. I was not even aware there was a forum for the longest damn time.

GA 1911

I came here via the ODT:
https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/
This site dominates the GA gun folks.

I say you should get more posts which gets more search results.

Randall,
I'd pick four guys over the State that gets a 'supporter tag' on their profile. They are in charge to use their relationship to move this forum over to the other gun forums.

Otherwise, you are not being a good leader. How many Alabama retail shops/ranges have you contacted for ads and support?

Donate to AlGunForum using Paypal
opovoo

New Sales

Members online

Who Has Visited