I hate Zuckerberg so bad

Kompressor

Established Member
Mar 13, 2021
Greenville AL
Before FB banned the sale of guns, it was nothing to see women getting rid of their exes shit for 60% market value. Everyone who actively went looking for sites like this one are all "I know what I got" types.

sleepy4sureishere

Established Member
Nov 30, 2020
N. Alabama
Before FB banned the sale of guns, it was nothing to see women getting rid of their exes shit for 60% market value. Everyone who actively went looking for sites like this one are all "I know what I got" types.

I hate Zuckerberg so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL...Not as much as He Hates YOU!!! You Flag Waving, Freedom Loving, 2nd Amendment Protecting Redneck...Don't you know those things are Anti-American...in this NWO....A Proud American is one who backs Zuckerberg and the Dems in abolishing all Free of Speech under the guise of being politically correct and not offending someone else and their feelings with your speech. Well, Here Goes: Have you ever heard that the Truth Hurts...Why?, Because its the Truth!!! WITHOUT the Truth YOU have NOTHING but lies and deception which brings about Chaos....Which is what Zucker and them want...Wake up!!! The more Chaos the Better. Thats how they control you...By Division and Chaos! They even tell you that Order comes from Chaos and/or Order out of Chaos!!! As George Carlin once said, Guess What People? They are all in a Club, the Same Club, and You and I are Not in it!!! Wake up because this Runaway Freedom Train is about to DeRail!!!​

Last edited:

sleepy4sureishere

Established Member
Nov 30, 2020
N. Alabama
Как можно сразу же получить результат? ckppk Вы можете осуществлять контроль товара нужного бренда ежедневно. kvartirker После закрытия программы данные, полученные за текущий сеанс, выгрузить будет невозможно. richy81
:rolleyes: ADMIN.

Dfalt

Established Member
Mar 13, 2021
Troy, AL
I saw that exact same post in another thread, word for word (or what I assume to be, can't read Russian)

CoastForce1812

Established Member
May 17, 2021
Mobile, Alabama
I feel you on that one, but there is an upside to it. All of these gun forums got a lot more traffic once FB banned guns on marketplace. Not that I approve of it, but I try to look at the upside.

kwb377

Established Member
Dec 16, 2019
B'ham
Guns are still sold on FB Marketplace...you just have to list them as "Empty Sporting Good Case" (or similar) with a pic of the box and a description such as "case model G19, dimensions 9mm x 19mm".

I've sold several in recent months on FB in that manner.

Bolts Rock

Established Member
Nov 21, 2020
Harvest
Then t
Then there are the clowns on FB, MeWe and sites like this that think they're going to get a $1500 rifle for $700 or even worse $300. Or the clowns that for sale does not mean to trade and get bent out of shape when you laugh at their offer of a base model 870 to trade for a Luger.