Is Civil War Coming Soon?

DD_Dinosaur

Established Member
Oct 25, 2020
South Alabama
I mean I've heard several dates since the start of this whole debacle. I've seen some pretty far fetched things and seen some not. It's hard to believe anything when there is no proof of punishment to those that have done wrong example Hillary, Podesta ect. Also yall seem to have better sources that you trust than the ones I have.

DD_Dinosaur

Established Member
Oct 25, 2020
South Alabama
I am stocked there and you saying tomorrow night should be the night?
Yes supposedly it will start happening tomorrow and there could be a possible blackout( phones, internet,tv). Sorry.....wearer of tin hats here but even I'm having some MAJOR DOUBTS that anything will come of this. Its always good to be prepared though

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
Yes supposedly it will start happening tomorrow and there could be a possible blackout( phones, internet,tv). Sorry.....wearer of tin hats here but even I'm having some MAJOR DOUBTS that anything will come of this. Its always good to be prepared though
I’ll be shocked if anything happens also. At first when I read on the other site I though they were extremist. But then @Almtnman said the same thing so now it has my interest.