Sold/Found ISO AR $300-700 range

Spencer Dennis

Established Member
Apr 24, 2019
Sylacauga
Talladega Co looking for an AR. Just sold mine, got some cash to burn. Would really like a 10.5" pistol build but will entertain all. I will not pay price gouging prices caused by the current situation. If the gun was $400 3 months ago and will be $400 after the election Im not paying $650 right now for it.

kenny1773

Established Member
Nov 28, 2018
Birmingham
I am not really seeing a ridiculous surge on AR parts across all brands and sellers, you should be able to find an AR for $600 still brand new if you are not overly concerned about the brand name (and some lesser known brands are decent enough)

Before you laugh, check out bear creek arsenal
their quality control can be hit or miss, but they stand behind their warranty 100%
Order the gun, go shoot it, examine it, put it through its paces, anything wrong, warranty claim it
if not, you got a reasonable gun for cheap

Also check out Delta Team Tactical - their customer server sucks, their ship times are slow (even in non-pandemic times), but they do sell some reasonably nice ARs for the money (if you look they do have some Aero Precision stuff which I tend to like)

also check out https://gun.deals - search more than just their home page - buying a lower deal, then buying an upper deal and connecting yourself will also save a few bucks.

kolten06

Established Member
Jan 19, 2020
Pell City
I have a ruger mpr chambered in 556. Also has a vortex diamondback 3-9 x40 scope with magpul 3 position sling with quick detach mounts and bipod with soft case. The gun itself I’d take 700 for but I’ll take 1100 for all of it