RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al

Magic Show Accident

Established Member
Oct 20, 2020
Fayette
They’ve had work in Alabama for some time, down in Troy. I kept seeing jobs posted on indeed. They’re one of 4 firearms companies to move from New York to Alabama. Remington, DPMS, and I cant think of the other.....but they moved to Huntsville. New York is great at running businesses off. We’ll take em!

Dfalt

Established Member
Mar 13, 2021
Troy, AL
They’ve had work in Alabama for some time, down in Troy. I kept seeing jobs posted on indeed. They’re one of 4 firearms companies to move from New York to Alabama. Remington, DPMS, and I cant think of the other.....but they moved to Huntsville. New York is great at running businesses off. We’ll take em!
Steyr maybe? They have a plant in either Huntsville or Birmingham IIRC

Dfalt

Established Member
Mar 13, 2021
Troy, AL
So true @Dfalt - and what about those Steyr Scout rifles? I love the look / idea of those. Another gun for which I suspect I don’t have a lot of real need, but lots of WANT haha…
Yeah the Scouts are neat; I prefer the Ruger version but the Steyr one would be fun for Counterstrike LARPing though.

Don75

Firearms Dealer… if can be got …I can get it.
Jul 30, 2021
Alabama
Just another Yankee company coming to Alabama to flee the unions and higher wages.
Have you ever worked with a union? If you had you might not be so quick too dismiss them… Unions built the middle class and allowed households to have one provider allowing mothers too stay at home raise the kids, familys sent their children to college and could take regular vacations…well up until Reagan destroyed the middle class leaving us with 40 years of exactly what we have now… sorry sometimes the uniformed needs to be schooled’ ….what can I say this isn’t the place but I just can’t overlook ignorance.

cutt

Established Member
Jul 11, 2020
st.clair county
The last 20 years of work was with a union. They are good up to a point. Nothing like they should be. But glad as hell to get your union dues.