M&P9 2.0 vs g19 gen 5

kenny1773

Established Member
Nov 28, 2018
Birmingham
IMO you can't really go wrong with either, going to fall into personal preference

My personal preference was that I disliked the stock trigger on the standard M&P 2.0 compared to the Glock

The good news is Apex makes an awesome trigger for the M&P 2.0, it took me a little effort to install, but was well worth it. After that I liked the M&P better. Even an improved Glock trigger does not 'feel' as nice as the Apex in the M&P.

I like Glocks, if we keep stock triggers, Glock wins, if you upgrade triggers, the M&P wins

Rayd8

Established Member
Army
Feb 11, 2019
Rocket City
Kenny is spot on with my experience as well. The Apex trigger is phenomenal in the M&P series. I like to work on stuff so all of my Glock triggers are replaced. Again, not at the level M&P apex, but I will say the Glocks never needed timing/tuning like the Apex. Not hard to do, but worth it.

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
Ya I have both and am trying to decide on which one I would like to invest more into at this time.

kenny1773

Established Member
Nov 28, 2018
Birmingham
all of my Glock triggers are replaced

Which Glock trigger upgrades have you tried, and which is your favorite?

I have
OEM Glock 3.5lb connector
Ghost 3.5lb connector
Lone Wolf distributors 3.5lb

all have the "50 cent polish job" I have not messed with springs, all springs are OEM Glock.

I really can't tell much difference between them. I can tell if i go back to stock my groups open up.

Rayd8

Established Member
Army
Feb 11, 2019
Rocket City
Which Glock trigger upgrades have you tried, and which is your favorite?

I have
OEM Glock 3.5lb connector
Ghost 3.5lb connector
Lone Wolf distributors 3.5lb

all have the "50 cent polish job" I have not messed with springs, all springs are OEM Glock.

I really can't tell much difference between them. I can tell if i go back to stock my groups open up.
Ive pretty much settled on overwatch (aluminum) triggers and ghost 3.5# connectors. I’ve tried the zev, and for what little difference I perceive, I prefer overwatch.
Based on my M&P apex experience, I’m trying to find their Glock trigger. Seems sold out everywhere. The M&P apex is the nicest trigger I’ve experienced on a striker fired gun.

i shot a friend’s agency arms built Glock and the apex was definitely better IMO.