New Guy in Huntsville

aftac19

Established Member
Sep 23, 2022
Huntsville
Moved here right after my deployment in April 2022. I an Army Reservist/Contractor and my wife is a lawyer in this area. We have a kid and she is 10 months. 43 and 40 and starting a family. Happens I guess to people who have been married more than once.

I have been on 7 deployments and two counter drug missions along with other things. I do not really hunt mostly because of time. Looking for places to shoot, maybe learn to run a shotgun better never really used them but for breaching, and learn about outdoor activities like hikes, camping, BBQ's, etc.

I have been in and out of this area because my mom and brother went to Auburn, sister to Montevallo, and my dad and I are the odd balls. He went to the AF Academy, I went to Texas Tech.

My parents live in Pike Road and we drive back and forth alot.

I am here to impart knowledge, learn stuff, learn about what is going on in Alabama and we are still looking at buying a house next year because we are staying in the area. I am going to retire next year from the Army and just focus on being home.

Thank you for accepting me here.

daveinalabama

Established Member
Air Force
May 17, 2021
Huntsville, AL
Glad to have you in the forum. Lots of good people here that are willing to interact with one another. Also, the team running and maintaining this site are very personable and responsive.