New member/How to post an ad?

mrc

Established Member
Jun 13, 2021
Daphne, AL
I have read the "Rules" and the "Terms and Rules" sections and I didn't see anything that mentioned anything about that. I am not trying to be difficult. I am just new and trying to figure out how to navigate this site. I just have a couple guns I would like to sell. Thanks, Matt

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
It’s still in beta at the moment cause it’s not working right, but yes 10 post will allow you to gain access to selling on the forum.

there are constant changes to the forum, so read the announcement are more important.
Welcome to the forum and thanks for being here.

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
Yes You need 10 post before using the marketplace to post an ad for buying or selling. At the moment you can post replies to others selling if you wanted to buy.

This feature is still in beta and I am not sure if 10 post will stay or lower. So Far since using this method, it has really cut down on the spam bots joining and trying to sell fake firearms.

2ndAmndmnt

Established Member
Jun 30, 2021
Hoover
I have read the "Rules" and the "Terms and Rules" sections and I didn't see anything that mentioned anything about that. I am not trying to be difficult. I am just new and trying to figure out how to navigate this site. I just have a couple guns I would like to sell. Thanks, Matt
I am new as well. I read somewhere there is a posting requirement of 10 or so posts. May be off a few posts