New member to the site invited by @Bypass my Brother in arms.

Dinkydau

Nam Knight MC
Dec 1, 2022
Ellijay, ga
I live in the North Georgia Mountains, Disabled Viet Nam Vet, Retired LEO instructor both General and Firearms..Life Member and passed President of the Blue RIdge Nam Knights America MC Chapter..Love to fish and hunt when I get a chance..My Bride of almost 50 years passed this last September and I am dealing with that now..Just thought I would say hello and I look forward to some quality time on here..Thanks for having me..

Bypass

Back in Black
Staff member
Army
Sep 12, 2018
Owens Cross Roads Alabama
I live in the North Georgia Mountains, Disabled Viet Nam Vet, Retired LEO instructor both General and Firearms..Life Member and passed President of the Blue RIdge Nam Knights America MC Chapter..Love to fish and hunt when I get a chance..My Bride of almost 50 years passed this last September and I am dealing with that now..Just thought I would say hello and I look forward to some quality time on here..Thanks for having me..
Dinky my Brother from another mother!!!!!! Hey man!

This here fellers is one of the last of a great generation of MEN. True to his word and a damn fine man.

GOD Bless you DinkyDau and it is good to see you on here.

Bypass

Back in Black
Staff member
Army
Sep 12, 2018
Owens Cross Roads Alabama
Welcome @Dinkydau - not easy to trade firearms across state lines but your conversations and knowledge are very much welcomed and appreciated!
Just have to go through an FFL walk in and meet the trader at any FFL and they'll do the paperwork. I've done it many times it isn't as bad as you think but the transfer fees range from free to around fifty dollars depending on where you go.

EDIT; Or you can ship to an FFL. I personally hate shipping but it is an option.

Dinkydau

Nam Knight MC
Dec 1, 2022
Ellijay, ga
Dinky my Brother from another mother!!!!!! Hey man!

This here fellers is one of the last of a great generation of MEN. True to his word and a damn fine man.

GOD Bless you DinkyDau and it is good to see you on here.
Love ya Brother and thanks for the kind words and invite. I have done several transfers last was the HK MP5N to a US Marshall up in Maine..Still regret selling that one..