New to Huntsville/Auburn

HistoryTeacher

Established Member
Nov 29, 2021
Auburn
Hell all!

New to Huntsville area--with roots still in Auburn. Prior service in the infantry (07-10) now I teach history to highschoolers (sometimes scarier than Iraq!). Looking forward to trading some surplus. Though looking to find what the best prices are to sell without charging too much (or getting robbed in the process). Any and all help will be helpful.

--HistoryTeach

HistoryTeacher

Established Member
Nov 29, 2021
Auburn
Hey welcome to the forum! How did you find the forum?
Google! Ha ha I thought of googling gun forums because I have a buddy in GA who frequents some. He suggested I viist that particular forum but couldn't remember it. Besides--decided I should stick to AL in case I want to sell/trade pistols.

Edit: Spelling

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
cool, I have had a larger influx of people from Madison and Huntsville joining which is why I asked. I’m glad you found my forum.

HistoryTeacher

Established Member
Nov 29, 2021
Auburn
cool, I have had a larger influx of people from Madison and Huntsville joining which is why I asked. I’m glad you found my forum.
Any good places to shoot up here? Not looking to join a club as my wife and I might be moving but interested in at least staying sharp.

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
Any good places to shoot up here? Not looking to join a club as my wife and I might be moving but interested in at least staying sharp.

I know of Hobbs island and barrel and bullets. I’m sure there are more. You could stop in at Larry’s pawn and gun store and ask also I’m sure they would have tons of info. Huntsville and Madison are large. I’m from the bham area.