NFL: Yay or Nay

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
Have you been watching NFL games or skipping it? just looking for some options.

I love Football - College for sure but I dont mind watching pro as long as they dont bring politics in it.

SouthernGunner13

Established Member
Feb 8, 2021
Have you been watching NFL games or skipping it? just looking for some options.

I love Football - College for sure but I dont mind watching pro as long as they dont bring politics in it.
I quit watching ALL sports due to the National Anthem disrespect and leftist agenda being pushed. I know my next comment may not go over very well, but my opinion is exactly that. I believe it's nothing short of hypocrisy that college fans bashed pro fans, yet I've heard nothing but excuses as to why it's ok for them to keep watching college. All you have to do is Google a team/organization +kneels during national anthem and you'll find it. This includes AL and AU. Disgusting! My hero's are worth more than the garbage I see on the field/ court/ track.

tbk5

Established Member
Jun 21, 2018
Springville, AL
I lost interest in pro sports even before the current wokeism People getting paid millions of dollars to play a game (often poorly) turned me off. College sports were not a big deal where I have leived before so I never got into them

I did watch tbis super bowl. I was curious how a 43 yo QB would do. It was a bit of a snoozer. That was good because it resulted in quite a bit of channel surfing so I missed all the commercials and half time show. Thus I do not have the urge to walk around with a jock strap on my head.;)

sleepy4sureishere

Established Member
Nov 30, 2020
N. Alabama
I don't watch any of it. I just reload more bullets and then shoot More. Its a win win for me.
Thats what I'm talking about Tator...You've got it figured out...All that Pro Sports Crap is nothing but a National Distracration and a leftist agenda mind programming tool!!! You're all being Programmed whether you realize it or not!! Wake Up!! That's coming from someone who lived and breathed Pro Football and Nascar....Never was big with the NBA after Larry Legend,McHale,Parrish,Ainge,Dennis Johnson,and the rest of the 80s Celtics packed it in...I enjoyed those years but an NBA game is the last thing I will tune in to... And since the Late Great Dale Earnhardt passed NASCAR has never been the same...They died the day Dale did...He was an Alpha Male who spoke his mind whether you liked it or not you had to respect The Man...Why? Because he spoke Truth and never sugar coated anything...There was no Political Correctness (lying to make you feel good) with the Intimidator...If you didn't want to hear and know the truth then you best not ask Him!!! And as far as him on the track...The Best that ever strapped it on!!! How much weight did he carry? All of it, He was so influential that in all the years of it being a sport he's the only Driver that had a direct hotline to the President of Nascar, Bill France Sr. while racing live via the teams Radio frequency. The President of Nascar would literally sit in the Penthouse overlooking Races and have a RCR radio next to him just in case he felt the need to contact Dale on the Track for whatever concerns or questions he had...Think about that....WOW!!! Never in the history of professional sports will you hear of that...but the Intimidator was the Man and even the President of Nascar new that and Respected that....Incredible!!! My allegiance to Nascar died the day Dale died as well. He was the last American Racer, Now all they have is a bunch of politically correct cookie cutter drivers...Not Racers but Drivers!!! So these days for me I agree with you Tator... I enjoy it as well although come Crimson Tide Game Day, now that's different... I will admit that I can't miss a game and I still find great enjoyment in the Tide doing what they do Best!!!! Stacking Trophies and Rings!!! Saban disappointed me with his Black Lives Matter Crap as well... Not making excuses because there are not any but i do know that the man was put under tremendous pressure to do what he did and he probably felt that if he didn't that the Team would divide itself and of course that would mean losses on the field and that too would bring about great discord with the Fans as well...We don't like to Lose... But hey he never claimed to be a Dale Earnhardt type of man or Coach...lol That wouldve never happened if he were like Dale...It leaves a bad taste in your mouth to even talk about it but without the Pride that teams brings to our State I would hate to think what things would be like if all we had was The Barn!!! LoL!!! After much thought I hate to admit it but my best guess that even the Late Great Coach Bryant would've probably done what Saban did...I remember when the man took a stand on behalf of all Black Athletes when he brought in Wilbur Jackson on full Scholarship going against the majority of the Day...Now I absoultely have nothing against Black Athletes or Black People but I do have a problem with this Reverse Discrimation Crap Called Black Lives Matter!!! How about White Lives Matter!!!!! Blue Lives of all color Matter!!!! Yellow Lives, Well...You get the Picture!!! Nuff Said...What Say You?????